The History Department is excited to have relocated to the historic Lincoln Hall this Fall, 2016 semester. Originally the men's dormitory, Lincoln Hall was built in 1895. One of three remaining building on campus built before 1900, it is an example of late 19th Century eclectic architectural style. In it's long history, Lincoln Hall has served as the men's dormitory, the Honor's Department office, the men's honors dormitory, and housed the US Army Air Corp Cadets during World War II. It is now the home of the History, Sociology, and Communications Studies Departments.